Help me update and support the tool by donating with PayPal.
As you might know Microsoft recently has released the Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) technical preview. The technical preview works great but it lacks a management tool. The only way to manage your WVD technical preview environment is with PowerShell. Well, not any more ! I have created a small tool which will allow you to manage the Users and App Groups. The tool can do the following things:
- Install the new PowerShell management module
- See active sessions
- Logoff active sessions
- Send message to active sessions
- Create and Delete App groups
- Add and Remove users from App Groups
- Add and Remove applications from App groups
- Minimal Windows 7 or 2008R2
- PowerShell V3 (for win7 and 2008R2, please install:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=34595
- Tool is tested with Windows 10 and 2016
- Internet Connection
- The first time starting the tool can take a few minutes to pop up. This is because the correct PowerShell modules are installed.
- Sometimes it looks like the tool is “hanging”. This is because the Microsoft WVD back-end sometimes takes a long time to respond. This issue is also noticable when managing with PowerShell.
I hope this was informative. For questions or comments you can always give a reaction in the comment section or contact me: