RES is acquired by Ivanti! Ivanti is the owner of Appsence and has done 10 acquisitions in the last 5 years. But they lack a real strong automation product with connectors to third party software. Now that they acquired RES theyContinue reading
Popular Posts This Week
- Set DPI through group policy (GPO) to ma...
- Using Ansible as a Windows Admin with Vi...
- Free XenServer VM’s Backup Tool an...
- Use OneDrive Client on RDSH or XenApp wi...
- Scripting Citrix XenServer with PowerShe...
- Scripting Citrix Provisioning Services (...
- The Ultimate Golden Image Automation Gui...
- FSLogix Profile Containers a Quick and E...
Last PR for Citrix Optimizer 2.5 has been merged and final build has been prepared. Want to learn what's new (and it's a lot)? Come to session SYN213 - Optimizer VDI and RDS performance and scalability at #CitrixSynergy
My week on Twitter 🎉: 2 Mentions, 2.43K Mention Reach, 3 Likes, 3 New Followers, 1 Reply. See yours with https://t.co/GnmTICCVjc
Industry blogger Chris Twiest (@TwiestChris) writes about using Stratusphere UX API with PowerShell to automate key actions https://t.co/ia2TIaAsFE