A few days ago (3th of January 2018) it was released that there are two structural flaws in the design of Intel, AMD and ARM cpu’s which can lead to security issues. The flaws are called Spectre and Meltdown. ReadContinue reading
Popular Posts This Week
- Set DPI through group policy (GPO) to ma...
- FSLogix Profile Containers a Quick and E...
- Free XenServer VM’s Backup Tool an...
- Thoughts about home labs and combine AMD...
- Scripting Citrix XenServer with PowerShe...
- Using Ansible as a Windows Admin with Vi...
- Solutions to replicate/sync your Citrix...
- Scripting Citrix Provisioning Services (...
Did you know that one of the biggest hurdles we need to take in the cloud era is legacy applications. Watch this VLOG with tips to get started. With @MarcelF and @ThierryVos
Workspace Guru Roundtable: Legacy Applications - Workspace Guru https://t.co/t4Ywak7lc8
My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 Mentions, 2.51K Mention Reach, 5 Likes, 4 Retweets, 2.51K Retweet Reach. See yours with https://t.co/GnmTICCVjc