In this roundtable discussion I, together with Marcel Fennis and Thierry Vos ,go into the biggest elephant in the room at the moment; Legacy Applications. We all need to deal with legacy and client server applications in the correct way. Because we are moving more and more to a decentrilised environment managing your legacy apps becomes key.
The tips shared in this vlog:
- Make a inventory of all your applications and categorize them.
2. Keep your data and application together..
3, Know how your users work with the applicaiton.
4. Look how your end point and remote app can share data.
5. Look at Workspace portals that combine different types of applications.
6. Look at Chocolatey for your applications.
7. Make sure business critical application don’t become legacy applications.
I hope this was informative. For questions or comments you can always give a reaction in the comment section or contact me: